Communities Holy Sword
June 23, 2017, 05:29:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CoinMad.com -  buy and sell - over 800,000 offers to choose! HUGE, HUGE METAL Section !!! Visit www.coinmad.com

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Set list requests  (Read 9175 times)
UTH - Manolis
Down the nails!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 05, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »

Here you can request songs that you would like to listen from the bands that take part in the 4th edition of up the hammers festival. We have invited the bands to the forum so you never know....

warriorfemme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »

I would love to hear
Island Of The Silver Skull from Crystal Viper

WotaN
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 11:24:23 PM »

I would die for Demon Green from Isole and D-Day from Emerald  Grin
Any chance to ensure these songs?  Roll Eyes
crister

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 10:12:42 PM »

Well, what do you guys want to hear from Isole. Your wishes might edit our setlist.

And by the way, a new album from us is coming the week before UTH and hopefully we will be able to bring some CD's with us.

/Isole
WotaN
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »

Not in and particular order,but considering approximately 40-50 minutes of show,this one should be a hot setlist:

Green Demon
Deceiver
Imprisoned In Sorrow
Forevermore
Dreams
From Clouded Sky
Throne Of Void or Autumn Leaves

Wow,i would die for these songs!!!
What is the setlist or some songs that you already have in mind Crister?
crister

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 07:53:10 PM »

Well, we try to change our setlist every time we go away for some gigs. But we have one or two songs that we play almost every time. And a few songs that we never play. As I said we are open for suggestions, and now I know at least what you want to hear. I don't know how long we will play at UTH though and our songs are quite long.
WotaN
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 01:23:31 AM »

Yeah I know it and i was thinking about this,since Isole is one of the bands i would like to see more than others on this festival!
Anyway,I'm sure that you're gonna find a way to please us,isn't it?!  Cool Cool
At least,I hope that there will be some time for Green Demon,what you think?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
crister

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 04:32:17 PM »

Well, I hope we will be able to please you, there will be another Isole gig in Greece on Sunday after the Festival as well. We will play in Ioannina so if you are able to make it to that gig as well you will see even more Isole songs, this set will be much longer.
And it's a pretty big chance that we will play Demon Green on both gigs, no promises though Wink
WotaN
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 06:28:45 PM »

Of course I will be in Ioannina! Actually,i can't wait!  Wink Wink
Harker

Heavy metal. Telos.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 06:47:07 PM »

Hey Crister. Nice to talk to you through the forum, too.
I want you to play everything from the first 4 albums Tongue

I'm guessing you won't have the time for that, so here's my hope list :

Deceiver and Forevermore from the 1st album (especially Deceiver!!) and The Watcher and Age Of Darkness if there's some time left (or in the Ioannina live)
Green Demon and Throne Of Void from the 2nd album (BOTH KILLER SONGS) and Dreams and Insomnia as bonus tracks Tongue
From Clouded Sky and Bliss Of Solitude from the 3rd album and Aska and By Blood as bonus tracks Tongue
Tears Of Loss from the Forlorn era (wishful thought!!!)
and of course a couple of new songs Tongue (in Ioannina you can play the entire setlist. haha)

That's my ideal Isole setlist. Eitherway you won't leave the stage unless you play GREEN DEMON, DECEIVER, THRONE OF VOID (and Tears Of Loss as a present for me). Haha. Just joking. We will have an excellent time on March.
Doom on!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: