Communities Holy Sword
August 18, 2017, 03:23:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CoinMad.com -  buy and sell - over 800,000 offers to choose! HUGE, HUGE METAL Section !!! Visit www.coinmad.com

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Up the hammers festival V  (Read 31684 times)
UTH - Manolis
Down the nails!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 09, 2009, 09:53:46 AM »

A mighty hail to all of you for the support. I start this topic to discuss for bands you want to see on the next edition. March on!

hammerchild

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 04:00:15 PM »

hi manolis thanks for the amazing 2 days.just some names for uth 5:helstar,virgin steele,domine,doomsword,jag panzer,crosswind,savage grace................
Helstar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 06:39:19 PM »

What hammerchild said + vicious rumors.

And can we reactivate Liege Lord?  Grin Grin Grin Grin
WotaN
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 09:03:34 PM »

Hello there!
First of all i would like to thank Manolis and every single guy who was behind this festival for one more time. Up The Hammers IV belongs to the past.I know it may be a cliche phrase but without you guys heavy metal would be less strong in Greece. Thanks for all!

On topic now, I will try to think a couple of new and old bands that i think they fit in the festival's ideology and i will post them here in time. 'Till then i will keep the memories of the UTH IV in my mind for some days more,so excuse me haha!
DamienKing

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 02:16:43 AM »

I think Domine performing an 'oldies' set (demos songs) would be really in place and attract lots of people.demos also means all the champion eternal songs
-=|=-Alice-=|=-

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 12:20:40 PM »

first of all i would like to thank manolis for uth festival

i believe that domine would be a great idea for uth V (and like damienking said a show including songs from the demos etc Grin Grin Grin)

plus assedium  Grin

thanks again manolis!!!

LIVE BY HONOUR, DIE BY HONOUR!
WotaN
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »

Assedium exist no more as a band  Angry
UTH - Manolis
Down the nails!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 05:09:31 PM »

Really? didn't know that, its a shame

hardrockerfromhell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 07:39:17 AM »

Hey Manolis, once again - thank you for the great 2 days...! So, Greece has its KEEP IT TRUE FESTIVAL!

UTH V? Well, WILD KNIGHT would be nice! The new band feat. mighty FRANK KNIGHT (X-WILD) and MAJK MOTI (RUNNING WILD), playing set of classic RUNNING WILD & X-WILD songs, and working on a new album! Who else, well, WIZARD from Germany would be a good idea, maybe the legendary JAG PANZER (never too much of The Tyrant!), RIOT with their original "Thundersteel" line up (yeah, they are together again!). WHITE SKULL also did cool new release...!

UTH - Manolis
Down the nails!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »

First band announced is the mighty TRIGGER from USA, the ultimate muscle metal band! TRIGGER are maybe not known to you since they only released a rare 7" back in the 80's but they will blow your minds away. They will perform one and only show at up the hammers festival. They can be described as a mix of early Manowar with the epic era of bathory.
Stay tuned for more bands and dates to follow!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 12:06:18 PM by UTH - Manolis » Logged

WotaN
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 12:47:05 PM »

Sounds cool,
Anywhere we could hear something from this band?
Dark-Avenger

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 01:01:37 PM »

As every year, I'll say it once more. Axehammer. I'm not holding my breath that this will happen easily though. Sad

Apart from that, from nearby(aka less cost) the Domine option isn't that bad, although I doubt anyone would object to Wotan or Rosae Crucis either(especially the last option).

chris

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 01:52:46 AM »

First of all, i would like to thank Manolis for his efforts and for the awesome festival.

My vote goes to Arryan Path, a group that i think that it is not too difficult to appear in UTH V. They are also preparing a new album, so the timing will be ideal.
Alexis

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »

OSTROGOTH
RUTHLESS
SPITFIRE
warlordtony
Administrator

To the swords!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 02:21:58 PM »

First band announced is the mighty TRIGGER from USA, the ultimate muscle metal band! TRIGGER are maybe not known to you since they only released a rare 7" back in the 80's but they will blow your minds away. They will perform one and only show at up the hammers festival. They can be described as a mix of early Manowar with the epic era of bathory.
Stay tuned for more bands and dates to follow!

hahhaa!!!

NEW issue out!!! Old style Heavy Metal Fanzine... Check www.holysword.gr for ordering info or download free pdf @ http://go.holysword.gr/issue2pdf
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: